Lokenstein's

Ace Attorney fanfiction recommendations

WrightWorth

  • How to Court A Fool in Under Three Months by snowyrunes
    AO3 fanfiction / 87,026 words / 15 chapters / Teen and up audiences
    Edgeworth overhears Trucy convince Phoenix to start dating, and he doesn't understand why it upsets him so much. Phoenix has three months to find a date before his daughter sets him up with someone. This fic was amazing, and it had the perfect trope of oblivious mutual pining with every body face palming at how stupid they are.
  • A Long Way to Fall by prospectkiss
    AO3 fanfiction / 78,252 words / 13 chapters / Explicit
    After a one night stand, Edgeworth aquires a dangerous stalker. Phoenix is jealous that his crush was with someone else, but realizing the danger, he tries to help Edgeworth as best as he can. Mutual pinin, hurt/comfort, really nice fic!
  • How to Make a Newsie's Day by tamerofdarkstars
    AO3 fanfiction / 2,703 words / 1 chapter / General audiences
    Wright and Edgeworth end up in the tabloids when a picture is taken of them eating out together, laughing and obviously in love. The two men panic when seeing that their crush on the other is so obvious, until they talk it out...
  • Consequences by tastewithouttalent
    AO3 fanfiction / 14,848 words / 8 chapters / Explicit
    Phoenix offers Miles to stay on his couch so they can hang out for a few days before the prosecutor goes back to Europe. One evening, they get drunk - you can figure out the rest. I love a long pining that culminates in a drunk night!
  • Keep Your Promises by MaudMoon
    AO3 fanfiction / 6,358 words / 1 chapter / Teen and up audiences
    Athena and Klavier start a bet on whether or not Miles and Phoenix are together. While trying to find out the truth, Trucy pushes her father in the prosecutor's arms. Short, cute and simple.
  • 34 years old - 5'8" - DL - no-BB by withpractice_ff
    AO3 fanfiction / 3,325 words / 1 chapter / Mature
    Phoenix messages someone on Grindr, only to get rejected and later realize it was Miles' profile. He goes to comfront the prosecutor about it. This fic ended a bit too soon for my taste, but it was fun and sweet.